Sunday, September 17, 2017

Wendy Williams Hits the Beach in Barbados Wearing a Tiny String Bikini

Williams, 53, paired her swimwear look with a silver “W” necklace and an over-sized pair of blinged out pink sunglasses. Her blonde locks were pulled up into a messy bun as she was photographed enjoying the sand and surf with husband Kevin Hunter.

Williams has long been candid about learning to love her body, telling DuJour magazine in 2016, “I grew up a fat girl in Jersey with low self-esteem. I’m a showgirl, but I wasn’t comfortable with being stared at.”
The star lost 50 pounds in three years, she said on her show in 2015.
“Of all the crazy diets I’ve been on, none have ever been as effective as [saying to myself], ‘Just push back, fatso. Just stop eating so much,’ ” she shared, adding, “And I don’t love food as much as I used to.”
“Slow and steady is the name of the game,” she advised her viewers. “It’s not going to happen overnight.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

What swimsuit for a generous bosom?

You have a generous bosom and are still unsure about the shape of your future swimsuit? Follow the advice of our expert to know the one that...